
+ + +
There are several rules to being a lady. I'm just going to tell you a few of my favorites.
1: Stay Classy
2: Always cross your legs when wearing a skirt. Always.
3: Chew like you have a secret.
4: Smile. It helps you get your way.
5: Leave the rumor-spreading and trash talk to Gossip Girl.
6: RESPECT YOURSELF. If you don't, he won't either.
7: Cover up. Being a mystery is more sexy than showing every inch of you off.
8: Look like a butterfly, Sting like a bee.
9: True beauty comes from within
10: Just because you can buy it, doesn't mean that you need it.
11: Keep your heels, head and standard high
As you can see, its tough to be a girl. There are about a bajillion of these rules. I would know...I have the rulebook. True story. :)
"BE YOURSELF. EVERYBODY ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN."
Ladies, never let a boy change you. Be yourself. Be a lady.



2 comments:
It is hard to be a girl! But imagine being a boy...eww. I think we have it better off. Plus I'd rather be a girl than have to deal with one for eternity ;)
haha agreed! :)
Post a Comment