
+ + +
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart, and sings it back to you when you forget."
I love friends...I honestly don't know what I would do with out them. There are a few things that I just recently learned though. First of all, you always have to be there for your friend if you expect them to be there for you. You have to talk things out...if something is bugging you then tell them. Your friend will most likely understand and try to fix it. Friends love each other.
Whenever I feel like I don't have a friend, I can always turn toward my Savior and I instantly know that its not true... I do have a friend, always and forever. I've also learned that friendship takes work. You have to be able to settle each others differences and strengths. You may not always get along, but you will always love and care for each other, no matter what. And thats all that matters in my opinion.
I love being with my friends! We do the craziest things. Want some examples? What a silly question...OF COURSE YOU DO!
haha Well let me tell ya. We ninja roll on our neighbors lawns. We throw grapes at each other. We take nightly walks almost every night and hide when a car is coming. We sing High School Musical songs whenever we possibly can! We talk for hours and hours. We make cupcakes that almost always never turn out. (and sometimes we put goldfish crackers in the middle of them! haha whoever finds the one with the goldfish gets the prize!) We laugh until we cry, over no reason at all! We embarrass each other. But most of all, We LOVE each other!
I LOVE MY FRIENDS!



0 comments:
Post a Comment