CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8/27/2011

Shopaholic...


+ + +

" A man will never love you or treat you as well as a store. If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a store always smells good. A store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed. And when your fingers first grasp those shiny, new bags... oh yes... ooooh yes."
- Confessions of a Shopaholic

So recently I've been going a little crazy on the shopping, I must admit. But I just love it so much! A store brings me happiness. I must buy something whenever I'm out of my house, isn't that the point of walking around for hours in the mall trying on clothes, shoes, and smells?! :)
I'm a girl, what do you expect?
I'm a shopaholic and I'm proud of it! ...well, kinda.

A couple days ago I went a little overboard and bought FOUR pairs of shoes within 2 hours.... Oh gee! And I wonder where my money goes. Hey, at least I'm using my own money, it's not like i'm borrowing from my parents or anything :) After shopping for four days in a row, a couple of my friends and i went to Panda Express and wanna know what my fortune was?

"Be careful not to overspend."

Hahaha that fortune was perfect for me! Whenever I go shopping for someone else, I always buy something for me too. Oh my... I NEED some serious help.

<3 / the shopaholic :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment