
+ + +
I feel so lucky to be able to have the gospel in my life right now. Recently I've started high school, I've been able to see that I am different then other people. I have higher standard and I don't do some things because it is against my religion, but I see now that it's for my own protection. My Heavenly Father gives us rules to follow because he loves us. He want's us to return to him someday.
I have recently been tested on some of those rules. And i am proud to say that I made the right choice. I'm a good person :) haha! Because of the gospel i've been able to live a good life so far and I'm so glad to know who I am.
I AM A DAUGHTER OF HEAVENLY PARENTS
I know this church is true and I know that where ever I am and whoever I'm with, my Savior is always with me, watching over me, and protecting me. He will never leave me alone. I know that if I do what's right I will return to Him someday. I do the things that I do because I want to return to His arms without regret. And I am so excited for that day when He will return again. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment