Ok, so I just got back from D.C. and New York with my dear relatives that I haven't seen for ages! What has this world come to? We will probably be sick of each other by the end of the summer though. hahaha! Unfortunately my camera broke and my cousin has all of the pictures.... So no pictures for now. I loved being in the East! It is gorgeous, but I am so glad to be back in good ol' Utah! I did a ton of new things while I was there though, like ride the Metro....scary!!! aaaaannnd got soaking wet from all of the rain in Central Park, went to Mary Poppins on Broadway, ride a plane by myself, and so much more. It was a blast! I am so lucky to be able to have an opportunity like that!
Now back to the normal day..... chores, yay..... why am I so excited???
When I got to my room when I got home I was a little surprised because Katy and Erin had decorated it to the extreme! haha thanks guys! :)
Now back to the normal day..... chores, yay..... why am I so excited???
When I got to my room when I got home I was a little surprised because Katy and Erin had decorated it to the extreme! haha thanks guys! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment