CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6/03/2011

12 WONDERFUL things that happened this week:

+ + +

1) No School on Monday and I had family night with Erin!
2) For YW we had a pajama party and we watched Charley.
3) Went to Lagoon
4) Yearbook day!
5) All we did for soccer tryouts was play world cup. FOR NARNIA!!! inside joke...
6) Last day of school and Katy and I walked home early
7) Scared Oak while she was brushing her teeth :)
8) Went to Cafe Rio!
9) Went to Rue 21
10) Oakley peed her pants...jk. She didn't, but it sure looked like she did.
11) Oakley decided that she didn't want people thinking that she did pee her pants so she decided to go back into rue 21 and buy a pair of new pants. And she asked the sales person if she could buy the pants while Oak was wearing them.
12) Stake dance tonight! PARTY! Oh, and Oak said I could go shopping in her closet

0 comments:

Post a Comment