CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6/02/2011

Goodbye 9th Grade

Well, I am pretty much done with 9th grade AND the Junior High!
Finally!!!
It took long enough! Summer is definitely going to be a grand thing. Agreed? Junior High has been a great experience for me. It has made me become more outgoing and happy. It has made me make so many friends that I cannot count them all. And lastly it has made me become a better person. At least, I think it has! Even though I did love Junior High while I was there, I am super excited to leave that stupid school and move on to the high school!
High School! yep, I'm a big kid now!
Well, I think that is all that I have to say at the moment.
Goodbye Lehi Junior High! I might miss you a little, but most likely... I won't. :)


"What time is it?
SUMMER TIME!"
-HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment