CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/16/2013

tears from heaven.

+ + +

Anyone who thinks sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in the rain.

don't you think its amazing.
Rain that is. Amazing.

Rain is my favorite thing. Ever. No, there is nothing that makes me happier.

After it rains, the world just seems so... clean. You know?

That's how I feel humans are too. They have to cry. To release that tension. That stress we've been holding onto for so long. Throughout the week, month, and year... it soon just becomes too much to hold in. So, we let it out...  through tears.

After, we feel better. Clean. Ready to accomplish anything.
At least, thats how I feel. haha

But rain. Dont you love it? 

Dancing in it................. <3 p="">

Thunderstorms are also quite enjoyable. Sometimes, I sit on my porch with a blanket and some hot cocoa and just watch the storm. Take your journal out there. Write. Rain is so inspiring. 

Watch. Write. Play. Dream.

But most importantly... Dance.






0 comments:

Post a Comment