+ + +
School:- I've made some pretty great friends.
- I know how to give haircuts, perms, and color. ALREADY.
- My instructors are crazy.
- I hate. HATE. Carrying in my kit everyday. I think I have some pretty good arm muscles from it though.
Home:
- My room's clean.
- My family cracks me up.
- Although i'm sick of our family meetings, they still help throughout the week.
- These flies that just fly in circles. yeah. they gotta go.
Love:
- Still single.
- I absolutely hate the Bro Code. {explain later}
- The Bachelorette isn't satisfying my thirst for love.
- The cuddle weather isn't helping either.
Church:
- It never changes. STILL LOVE IT. the principles are still true.
The Fourth of July is my absolute favorite holiday. Celebrating the birth of our country. So of course I celebrated the way America does best. EATING.
{pie.salad.cheeseburgers.cookies.cupcakes.cornonthecob.homemaderootbeer.chips.cottoncandy.lemonade.crepes.doughnuts.watermelon.chocolatecoveredstrawberries.}
OH. and I listened to these old guys pretend to be The Beatles at an outdoor concert. not gonna lie. they were pretty dang good. at least, i enjoyed myself. they had the whole shabang. the costumes. the names. the songs. the instruments. the accents.
and although I had to share a bed with my sister the whole weekend, i actually didn't mind. you see. she told me some pretty juicy secrets. but of course, i could never tell you.
well, i could. she never checks my blog. but i made a promise not to tell, so i wont.
SORRY.
thats pretty much it folks.




0 comments:
Post a Comment