CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10/24/2011

My Deepest Dream :)

+ + +

Yup. My deepest dream in all of the world is to be a princess at disneyland :) Wouldn't that be just so fantastic??? I know! Of course I would wanna be Cinderella or Rapunzel. :) Oh Goodness.....It will be soooo much fun! Although, being a real princess would be even more fun, I would probably pick out all my most favorite dresses...they gotta be big and pouffy!!! Yay! OH and pink of course! with SPARKLES!!! I am soooo excited. :) So now you know my dream...now you can help make it happen. yes???? Do you have any connections? :)

3 comments:

Cara Sabin

Miss Mikel!! We will be princesses together as I am deeply dreaming to become Belle. :) When you find those connections... call me! :)

Erin

You are already a princess.

Mikel Elyse

haha Erin...nuh uh! I don't have the sparkly dress and the tiara...oh AND THE DREAMY MAN!!! :) But someday, someday, it will happen! :D

Post a Comment