
+ + +
(This cake turns out a lot better then when we make it!)
Today is your birthday....well, technically, tomorrow is your birthday. But...that's ok! You are turning 16 years old! yeah!!!! You can now get your license and drive around and look super cool. Gee....wish i could be as cool as you! :)
Any way... thanks for being a great friend and making me smile every single time i see you. You are a truly great friend and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Oh, and thanks for bringin' me cookies at lunch. I enjoy them. I hope you liked your room that me and Katee decorated... i hope that you had some shoes to wear...hehe. Oh, and I hope you could actually get into your room! I love you!!!!



1 comments:
Mikel! I love being your friend. Thanks for making my room look like a gem. I now have to army crawl to get to my bed. You are amazing!
Post a Comment