CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10/07/2011

movie night...

+ + +

Do you know what I love??? MOVIE NIGHTS! It's true. I especially love them when they're outside. Buuuut, because of the weather, i seriously doubt that will happen tonight. Oh well. Inside works too. As long as i get my big bowl of buttery popcorn and a comfy pillow ;) OH! and we watch a chick flick...or psych :) Oh man. I love weekends. <3

2 comments:

cara

Mikel!! Thank you for posting!! I love reading your posts. They kind of make my day!! :) Thank you for being such a great friend!! That cute little setup of movie night is so freaking cute!! If you took that picture and it's your backyard, I must please be invited over to enjoy one of those wonderful cute movie nights!! Cara

Erin

Lets do it ok? ok thanks!

Post a Comment