CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10/22/2011

The Land of Disney

+ + +

+ + +
S0 I went trick or treating with Mickey and all of the Disney Characters. I know...be jealous. Be very jealous.

+ + +
Yes. I am so excited i'm actually hugging Olivia.... *shudder*

+ + +

+ + +
Awww look how cute my family is :)

+ + +
Thunder Mountain is probably my most favorite ride of all times :)
we ride it backwards. Yeah, we're rebels. got a problem with that?

+ + +
Look! We found the Beck's. Don't ask what we're doing. ;)

+ + +
Aren't we just the cutest group you've ever seen?

+ + +
Yes. I miss this place already :( Look how pretty it looks! I wish it was this crowded all the time. But it's only this way at one o'clock in the morning :) hehehe


3 comments:

Cara Sabin

I'm kind of uber jealous!

Cara Sabin

So jealous infact, that I made Tennyson give me your full agenda of what you did, so that I could imagine every moment of it.

Katy Keeslar

um...you got the "land of disney" thing from ME!!! you are very welcome!!! :)

Post a Comment