CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/25/2011

The Happiest Place on Earth


+ + +


My family just got back from Disneyland. It was a short trip but very fun and very worth it. A plus is that it wasn't that crowded at all. We went on all of the rides that we wanted to go on and ate all of the things that we wanted to eat.


+ + +

This was my all time favorite food there. Monte Cristo Sandwiches. MMMMMMM. Yummy! Ham and cheese sandwiches, deep fried even. Tell me this doesn't look good. :)



"All of our dreams can come true... if we have the courage to pursue them"
~ Walt Disney




Disneyland was so much fun. A long drive, but so much fun! Aaaaand guess what.......we bought annual passes so we can go whenever we can. I am so excited. We are planning to go again in the fall I think. The rides were so much more fun this time. Mostly because my little sister is finally tall enough to ride most of the rides. She even rode Tower of Terror. Do you know what she said afterward? "Lets do it again!!!" Ha-ha she's a silly goose.

School, School, School. Only 6 more days for me. I'm pretty psyched! After this trip I'm sure I have a ton of homework, but hey, it's only for a little bit right? Oh! And Psych season 5 comes out in a couple of days. I think..... that's what my dad said anyway.

/ MIKEL

2 comments:

cara

Hey Crazy Mikelle!!! :)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG WITH A BURNING PASSION IN MY SOUL!!!

Okay so although you got to go to Disneyland and it was much fun.... Geography just wasn't as legitimate as it is with you there!! :)
Also, my golf ball is getting itself ready to be painted. :) Just Kidding. It's in my pocket. I just can't let it out of there or the luck will disappear!!
Well Miss Mikelle. I read your whole entire blog. I loved it. It's great. It pretty much sounded a lot like my blog!! :)

Mikel Elyse

Well Miss Cara,

I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed my blog!! I read yours too, and guess what... I loved it as well!!! Anyway you shouldn't paint your golf ball without me. We will do it together and we will put sparkles on it! Deal? I am so sorry you missed me in Geography, but that's okay, because at least you don't have to do all of the make-up work :)

*5 true i's* :)

Post a Comment