CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/21/2011

Hard work...

+ + +

It's the time of the year to do yard work. It has been a pretty busy day today with my soccer game, and then yard work until the sun went down. Good thing it was good weather today aaannd I got a good nights rest. :) Hard work always pays off too... now I won't have to do anything until next Saturday! Haha.

"Where you start is not as important as where you finish."
-Zig Ziglar


I can't wait for summer. 10 more school days and the last 5 days I can sleep in for a whole extra hour! Can you believe it? Going to Washington DC for a week and then New York for a little while with my bestest cousin in the whole wide world, EMILY! Scared to go on a plane by myself though. Oh well, this shall be grand adventure to write about. So excited...but don't try to miss me too much while I'm gone. ;)


1 comments:

Erin

I'm pretty sure I am going to die while you are gone! You better come back.

Post a Comment