+ + +
he's adorable. buuuuuut...
Problem #1: He doesn't like me back.. im pretty sure. He just flirts. a lot.
Problem #2: My friends and sister don't like him. at all.
Problem #3: I can't seem to get over him.
I realized, however, that he's not the only cute boy in the world. I mean, i was driving on the freeway by Utah State University and holy hannah, I saw THE most attractive young man! ever. Pretty sure hes like a sophomore in college, but that's not THAT much older than me, right?
Most girls think they need a boyfriend in high school or they will be forever alone. but i realized only just a couple weeks ago that my future husband is probably serving a mission somewhere or going to college just waiting for his dream girl to show up. *cough cough* (thats me) (;
But really. Why not wait for someone that will treat you right, do anything to be your everything, and love you with all their heart? I'd much rather have this than some high school romance that most likely won't last after graduation.
So here I am, waiting for my dream man. & he's waiting for me too, somewhere. I can hardly wait to meet him. but patience is a virtue, right?
{ to my future husband: I'm praying for you. I'll wait for you. & I love you. }





0 comments:
Post a Comment