CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1/03/2013

Thankful Thursday


+ + +
 So since it's my 17th birthday today I wanted to list 17 things I'm thankful for...sooo:

  1. Family and friends that keep me grounded and let me know whats truly important in life.
  2. Lucky Charms
  3. Meeting new people and instantly becoming best friends
  4. A summer rainfall
  5. Embarrassing moments so I always have good stories to tell
  6. Attractive men. {One Direction, Justin Bieber, Ryan Reynolds, ect.}
  7. The amazing game of soccer...? futbal...? Whatever ya wanna call it
  8. The sound of crickets on warm summer nights
  9. Christmas 
  10. Those days when you just wake up and you're hair is perfectly perfect
  11. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love the gospel so much and I don't know what I would do without it. It gives me truly great joy.
  12. The first snowfall
  13. Those days when you just wake up and think "Lets go ...." Love those random days out.
  14. Dinner at Olive Garden or Cafe Rio
  15. Sparkles. {because they make everything prettier}
  16. When Disney Channel brings back the old shows.
  17. Hand written letters. Call me old fashioned(;

Happy Thursday Ya'll!

1 comments:

Brin

Oh Mikel.:) You are just too cute. :)

Post a Comment