CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1/13/2012

Did Someone Say Ice Cream?

+ + +

"I doubt whether the world holds for any one a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice-cream.
- Heywood Broun

mmmmm! I sure do love me some ice cream.
Ice cream helps us through life in many ways. Here are just a few:

1: It's so darn good that it will help you stop crying when your feeling down.
2: You can eat it when you have a sore throat and your throat will feel so much better.
3: Ice cream helps you relax when we are stressed...its proven. Look it up!
4: You can make it into a milkshake!
5: It is so sweet, smooth and it melts on your tongue.

Wow. I am cravin' some ice cream! Can you tell?
;)

1 comments:

Trevor

Nuff said.

Post a Comment