CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/07/2010

My Life

Well my life has been ok so far this year. School is taking over my life and thinking about the future. Facebook has gotta go from this world.....it's so addicting! I have so many assignments due that I don't know when it's due, what class it's for, or just how to do it at all. I wish I had more free time to just hang out with my siblings and not worry about what project is due in school tomorrow. When I do have time to do my own thing I feel like it's wasted making cookies or something like that! Sigh.....

1 comments:

dydili

Making cookies isn't wasting time, but I know what you mean. Both of us need to keep our heads down, get our homework done as soon as we can, and before long...summer will be here!
Cami

Post a Comment