7/20/2009
Retreat for Girls
Hey everyone last Monday Kayli and I went to Retreat for Girls. I had a blast. I made lots of new friends that I will never forget. Like on Wednesday night when we were supposed to be trying to go to sleep Kayli and I heard banging and laughter in the next room...... so we decided to go over and see what they were doing. The best part was Kayli thought that they were killing spiders because a spider ran under Meghan's bed. Oh ya.... their names were Meghan and Jenna. ( I love and miss you guys) So we head over to the room next door and knock. They answer the door and and I said " Are you having troubles?" They just said that the people above them were being really noisy so they were throwing flip flops at the ceiling. kayli and I tried and then we were scared we would get sent home so we stopped and decided just to knock on the wall between us. While we were knocking, all of a sudden we heard stomping on the floor above us and then someone yelled " SHUT-UP" It was so funny. That was my best memory of RFG. I highly recommend it to all girls. Its like EFY except just for girls ages 12-15.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That sounds like sooo much fun!
Mikel, I'm so glad you went to RFG! Were you able to feel the spirit really strong sometimes? You will always remember those times!
Post a Comment